ice of revolution Index du Forum

ice of revolution
Team sur brawl

FAQ   Rechercher   Membres   Groupes   S’enregistrer 
 Profil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   Connexion 

Ios#8 Mobile^App Desi.gn

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ice of revolution Index du Forum -> Divers -> Blabla
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
barklgerr
Invité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: Ios#8 Mobile^App Desi.gn Répondre en citant

Ios 8 Mobile App Design > shorl.com/rogruduhirydro

Ios 8 Mobile App Design

10cf746e54
Great course! Asylum Base The instructor is very knowledgeable, covers important and relevant topics comprehensively and extensively, takes feedback from students on which topics to cover etc. Thanx . Details:. My work comprises of data driven analysis using SEO and Social Media Marketing. This is a structured course that teaches you a systematic way to design your own iOS mobile apps from scratch that will save you years of time figuring things out on your own.

Using my expertise in Analytical Sales and Online Marketing,I have honed my craft and worked for numerous major retail companies in the Philippines. ******************************************************************************************************************* THIS COURSE IS CREATED FOR ONE SIMPLE PURPOSE : To help you become a Professional Mobile App Designer to design any mobile app you want! Whether you are - A total newbie on Mobile App Design and clueless on how to get started: You will gain a solid foundation on the WHATs and HOWs to designing your very own iOS 8 Mobile App. More information is available with DEBUG=True.. If you are willing to learn and put in the effort to implement what I teach you in this course, go ahead now and click the big blue button at the top to enroll yourself and start experiencing the results for yourself! I look forward to hear your personal success story and I'll see you on the other side! Class Projects 1 See All Design Your Own Mobile App (Read More) 1 Soundproof a small variation to the class Truman Chipotle No projects havebeen added yet No projects havebeen added yet No projects havebeen added yet 67% Positive Reviews 3 See All I love the way this course opens up the design process for newbies to see how it works. Click here to redeem Sign In Sign Up iOS 8 Mobile App Design : UI & UX With Adobe Photoshop (2015) Premium class Ramon DeBelen, Social Media Expert,Entrepreneur Would you recommend this class to other students? Yes No Play Speed 0.5x 1x (Normal) 1.5x 2x 36 Videos (3h 55m) Why You Should Take This Course 01:55 Introduction - What to expect from this course 02:32 Where to get best Fonts for designing your Mobile App 04:58 Where can I buy Adobe Photoshop? 03:43 Adobe Photoshop Designer Tools 17:21 The Standard iOS 8 Document 02:18 Building the Instagram Loading Screen 06:29 Adobe Photoshop - Save your Designs as PSD and PNG Files 01:47 Creating the Sign Up Screen 03:27 Creating the Direct Icon 09:59 Making the Profile Picture 03:29 Assembling the Clock Icon 06:03 Creating The Buttons (Comment , Like and Report) - Part 2 09:25 Search Icon 13:07 Upload Icon 05:03 Activity Icon 06:06 Profile Icon 05:24 Finishing Touches: Grouping and organizing your work 08:54 Creating The Search Bar 09:31 Creating the Photos Section 06:43 Adding the Photos 14:06 Creating the People section 10:51 Making the Follow button 06:36 Finishing Touches 03:44 Creating the Following Screen 09:21 Making The Profile, Comment and Picture 08:24 Creating the YOU Screen 06:35 Profile Bar 02:48 Edit Bar 04:14 Profile Icon 03:07 Photos Of You Icon 06:04 Photos 07:59 Invision 06:01 Adding Clickable Icons To Your Prototype 10:29 Share Your Mobile App To The World 05:17 iOS Mobile App Designing is never done 01:15 About Community 1 Class Project Project Gallery 1 Enroll Save About This Class LATEST: Course is updated for month of May 2015. More information is available with DEBUG=True.. ..

alvin and the chipmunks 3wonders of the universe s01e02object oriented programminglayla derek and theBecca Blossoms teacherlady gaga judasmr bean animated serieswelcome to new york 108024 season 01main aur mrs khanna

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    ice of revolution Index du Forum -> Divers -> Blabla Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation